As the school year draws to a close, I find myself not teaching summer school for the first time in 18 years.
Since I will have free time for the first time in many summers, I have decided to mix professional and leisure reading over that now-vacant stretch of time. With that in mind, here is my Summer reading list:
- Digital Leadership – Eric Sheninger – Halfway done. I will finish this first.
- The Odd Thomas series – Dean Koontz
- The Multiplier Effect – Liz Wiseman
- From Good To Great – Jim Collins
- Beyond The Bake Sale – Anne T. Henderson – Doing this as part of #PTCAMP via @Joe_Mazza
- Shifting The Monkey – Todd Whitaker
- The Principal – Michael Fullan
I’ll be tracking my progress on Goodreads.